- What are the empty elements and is it valid?
- What is for in label tag in HTML?
- Whats is a form?
- How do I create a form tag?
- What is Novalidate form tag?
- Where is form tag in HTML?
- What is difference between form get and post?
- What is the use of label tag in HTML?
- What is the correct HTML for making a checkbox?
- How do you use label tags?
- Is form tag necessary?
- What is form element in HTML?
- Can you have a form within a form?
- How do you code a survey in HTML?
- What is form tag explain with example?
- Which are the HTML tags?
- What should be the first tag in any HTML document?
- What is a benefit of using the label element?
- Can we use multiple form tag in HTML?
- What is the purpose of form tag?
- Can we use form tag inside form tag?
What are the empty elements and is it valid?
Answer: These elements are called empty or void and only have a start tag since they can’t have any content.
They must not have an end tag in HTML.
The void elements in HTML 4.01/XHTML 1.0 Strict are area , base , br , col , hr , img , input , link , meta , and param …
What is for in label tag in HTML?
Whats is a form?
A form is a document with spaces (also named fields or placeholders) in which to write or select, for a series of documents with similar contents. The documents usually have the printed parts in common, except, possibly, for a serial number.
How do I create a form tag?
with any number of form-associated elements nested between the start and end tags. The