- What is the difference between head and title tag in HTML?
- Is there a head tag with a title for the page?
- What is the use of B tag?
- How do you write a title tag?
- What is the use of HR tag?
- How do you add a style to a head tag?
- Is head tag mandatory in HTML?
- What does head and title tag mean?
- What is a head tag?
- What is the head tag in HTML?
- What is the closing head tag?
- What does P mean in HTML?
- Is there a body tag?
- Should I use B tag?
- Which is an alternative tag to B?
What is the difference between head and title tag in HTML?
The main difference between them is: Title tag content is shown in search engines and hyperlinks for which the searcher looks for and click on.
These are the default titles used when we bookmark a page.
Head tag content is shown as the heading of the webpage in large text and is not shown on the search engine..
Is there a head tag with a title for the page?
What is the use of B tag?
Definition and Usage The tag specifies bold text without any extra importance.
How do you write a title tag?
5 Tips for Writing Title TagsWrite unique titles for every page. Every page on your website is unique and your title tags should reflect that. … Pay attention to length. … Use your target keyword (but don’t overdo it). … Be descriptive of what’s on the page. … Make a (brief) case for what’s on the page.
What is the use of HR tag?
tag defines a thematic break in an HTML page (e.g. a shift of topic). The
element is most often displayed as a horizontal rule that is used to separate content (or define a change) in an HTML page.
How do you add a style to a head tag?
CSS can be added to HTML documents in 3 ways:Inline – by using the style attribute inside HTML elements.Internal – by using a